1433 Loop 522 Ganado TX 77962
St. John Baptist KJT Council #71 established in Ganado on July 7, 1913.
Land was donated to the St. John Baptist Council #71 by Widowed Emilie (Millie) Sulak from the John Sulak Estate on April 14, 1938.
The Ganado KJT Hall was complete November 6, 1938Helen Kovar Information: 361-771-3630 *The building was originally a mercantile store in Old Ocean, TX. *John Kopecky was the President of the local society *Bernice Trojak is John Kopecky’s daughter. -Francis Vesely Information: 361-771-2444 *Share holders of the St. John Baptist Council #71 purchased the hall and reconstructed it in Ganado. -Norma Liberda Information: 361-771-2374 *Norma was 8 yrs old when her dad Joe Kasper and her 3 brothers help reconstruct the hall in 1938